Wednesday, November 23, 2005

God is talking

I'm not really sure why I felt like posting this. I guess the Lord has just really had it on my heart to share my life and Jesus with people. (Especially in the last 5 days). I have been through the wringer in the last 10 days. It has been amazing because the Lord has totally opened my eyes to the battle that is constantly going on - a battle for souls! I just want to share with everyone and I have no idea how regular this will be. I do know that it will be guided by Jesus and that I want to use the internet, something with so much sin, to share the Gospel of Jesus. So, I leave you with this:

"For as high as the heavens are above the earth, so great is his [God's] love for thsoe who fear him; as far as the east is from the west, so far has he removed our transgressions from us. As a father has compassion on his children, so the LORD has compassion on those who fear him; for he knows how we are formed, he remembers that we are dust." psalm 103:11-12

"I praise you [God] because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well." psalm 139:14

God created each of us in HIS image just as we are. If you don't know what I am talking about and want to, just leave me a comment!

3 comments:

Kim said...

i'm glad you're doing a blog - i'll check it out once in awhile and see what's up wit'cha!
Kimmy

Robin said...

Awesome Dina!
People need to hear how God works and changes people for the better. So what if your a Jesus Freak! I love Jesus Freaks!!!
RS

reneƩ said...

ur awesome dina!!! i honestly don't know what some of us would do w/o you in our lives b/c ur so encouraging!!! i like this whole blog thing and i'm glad ur doing it!! anywho...i'll see you sunday! have an awesome thanksgiving w/ ur family...!!!