Tuesday, April 18, 2006

I'm back. . .

After slightly ignoring God (okay since my last post) and fighting with my computer, I am back. God and I have had some great chats over the last few months about what it means to be a servant: both to others and of God. A busy schedule is not an excuse, and I have tried to make that my excuse as to why my blog hasn't been updated. There is simply no other reason beyond the fact that I have withheld sharing all that God has placed on my heart to share. So, my next few posts will be some "catching up" on the things God pushed me to share and I ignored (at least the sharing part). The post that is titled "Passion" will be most recent and I will update from there. My sincerest appologies to you all, but most of all to God for being selfish.

I hope you all have a blessed day and grow closer to the Lord Jesus Christ!

No comments: