Monday, July 09, 2012

Unplanned Blessings

Today was a work day for grad school!  I started at 8:30 and just finished up.  BUT, I took a nice 4 hour break today to play...

I went for a bike ride with my friend Liz and her children, played at the park, played hide and seek with a 3 and 1 year old, and colored!  I also had dinner with the Stewart family.

It was time that I could honestly feel my heart's happiness.  I love the friends that God has blessed me with.  It has been so hard to have to say no so much this past year, but today I said yes! 

Thank you, Jesus, for these unplanned blessings.

2 comments:

Jess said...

God provides!!! What a blessing...so glad you had such a wonderful evening and that you shared this blessing with us!!

LeeAnn said...

Grad schools not easy, but having my girls there to keep it light helped a lot. Having a 6 and 8 year old when I started..8 and 10 when I finished was a challenge. Matt got the short end because I waited until later to start most of my work, but there were plenty of times I had to put the whole family out. God blessed me with two wonderfully understanding girls and a husband to support my every step. If it were not for them, I wouldn't have made it and I thank God every day for their support. Keep up the hard work, it will be worth it in the end.