Saturday, January 18, 2014

Answers to the Questions

Here are the question, with answers, that I was given to answer with my Sunshine Award:

What is your favorite office supply?
Post-it tabs

If I were to make something in my kitchen for you, what would you want it to be?
Breakfast

What makes you feel loved?
A warm, tight, hug...NO PATTING

If you were a piece of chewing gum, where would you want to be stuck?
(Special thanks to Brit Montgomery, third grade teacher, for this little gem of a question.)
the side of a lamppost in the hub of a huge city

What is your least favorite chore around the house?
Dusting

What's your favorite kind of exercise?
Anything outdoors!

What do you collect (or wish you collected)?
I collect spoons

What's one of your favorite posts YOU'VE written? Please share the link.
"Why I Do What I Do"

What's your favorite quote?
"The king is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your lord." Psalm 45:11

What are three words to describe you as a teenager?
Happy, involved, social

What are three words to describe your life right now?
Compassionate, loving, learning

No comments: