Sunday, January 29, 2012

How am I doing so far?

I cannot, CANNOT, believe that it is the end of January!!!! I don't know about you, but I like to keep in check with my goals as the year goes. SO, below are my goals. Progress for January is in red.

become a better student of the Word
- have been reading and journaling 2-4 times each week
be healthier - got the myfitnesspal app on my phone and am using it!!! even ate veggies today!
blog at least once every two weeks - had a 3 week lapse in there, but trying
work on the landscaping - it's winter....
paint all the white walls in my house
get a 4.0 in grad school - on track after 2 semesters!
read Harry Potter series (2nd time) - am through book 3
be debt free (minus my mortgage) - January budget has me in the clear by $130 (putting toward debt)
buy new furniture - waiting on tax return, but I did paint some picture frames to put up :)

I have been having some intense Jesus time and it feels so good. I have some big things coming ahead of me personally, but I know that God will walk me through step-by-step. If you feel led to pray, I would be humbled. God is definitely at work in my heart and it feels good, exhausting but good!

How are you all doing on your goals?

3 comments:

Jess said...

Great job girl! I love getting updated and you can count on us to pray for you too!!! We are on myfitnesspal too...we should hook up so we can message each other! :) Love ya!

Angie | Don't Worry. Be Happy. Keep Learning. said...

I love that you had veggies! And not just any veggies... Spinach! YAY DINA!!!

I also love that you are using MyFitnessPal with me. It helps me to know that others can see what I'm eating, not just me.

As far as the question of how am I doing on my goals? Great! My only goal was to try new things (which is pretty broad of a topic, really) and so far, I've tried a ton of new stuff! Even Jillian.






I hate Jillian.....

ccoy13 said...

My New Years resolution was to read my Bible everyday. I have only missed 3 days the entire year. :) I think that is a HUGE improvement for me considering I went from only spending like 3 days of the week (at the most) in the word. :)
Keep up you good work!