Sunday, January 09, 2011

Hoarfrost

hoarfrost: frozen dew that forms a white coating on a surface. Also called white frost.

Did you see it this morning? It was everywhere and it was absolutely breath-taking! I couldn't help but wonder if that was just for me. I know it's a selfish thing to think, but I thought it.

Do you ever have those moments when you pray with all your might that God would do something JUST FOR YOU? Something to affirm that He hears you? Something that is specific to who you are as a person?

Hoarfrost was my answer this morning. God knows me. He knows that I notice creation. He knows that I LOVE snow. He knows that frost like this morning's melts me.

And to HIM I give the glory.

1 comment:

Jess said...

God loves you and shows it! It was beautiful and I am glad you enjoyed His gift to you :) Love you!