Wednesday, March 27, 2013

A crazy change in plans

Spring Break is just 2 days away.  I was super excited because I had NO PLANS for the first time in a few years.  I was going to stay home, read, do some Spring cleaning, etc.

Now, I am leaving right after school tomorrow to head to Arkansas with my dad.  CRAZY!

We are actually taking a much needed trip to see my grandparents.  Grandpa was just in the hospital with some heart issues.  He was released yesterday, his 87th birthday, and dad really wants to go see him.  My family didn't want dad to have to go alone so I get a little trip with my dad.

I could've been upset that my plans were changed.  Actually before I started my Fight Club I would've been upset.  Now I am seeing what a blessing it is that I will get some special time with my dad and I get to see my grandparents.

God is good.

WRITE your slice. SHARE your link. GIVE some comment-goodness to three other slicers.

No comments: