Saturday, March 16, 2013

A Double Feature

Friday, March 15
(this post was ready last night, but I was without internet service)

Carnival city! 

Tonight was the school carnival at my school.  It was 2.5 hours of crazy family fun!  There is something about seeing the entire school community coming together and having a great time.  My favorite part is that families were together.  That is a great thing to see in my school community...it doesn't happen too often.

WRITE your slice. SHARE your link. GIVE some comments to at least three other slicers.

Saturday, March 16

Fight Club Night

We had a Fight Club sleepover last night.  It was a blast!  Being a single person, I relish time with others.  Last night I was a night of just being girls.  We laughed, played in a pool, played games, giggled, and stayed up way late!  I was reminded of all the fun girl time I have been blessed to have in my life. 

Today I am exhausted and will probably take a MAJOR nap!

WRITE your slice. SHARE your link. GIVE some comments to at least three other slicers.

No comments: