Sunday, March 24, 2013

Bus Testimonies

5 Leaders and 35 teens sharing testimonies on a bus.  Picture it!

In January I joined the youth team at my church.  I am still getting the hang of things.  I had the opportunity to go on a short missions weekend in November and was introduced to bus testimonies.

What are bus testimonies, you ask?  Well on the drive home we take time for every person on the bus to give a short testimony about the trip.  It is AWESOME!

Now, there were 40 of us limited to 30 seconds each...that takes some time.  Everyone shares.  EVERYONE!  We had to share 2 highlights of the trip.  Some testimonies were short, some quiet, some lengthy, some general, some specific.  But they all had one thing in common.  We learned that God works in each of our lives, in personal ways, and sometimes not in the actual conference that we went to.  I would say that the majority of us shared something about the impact of relationships.

I was encouraged.  Bus testimony time might have been my favorite part of the whole trip!

WRITE your slice. SHARE your link. GIVE some comments to at least three other slicers.

No comments: